stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

MY DREAM FATE

Sitting lone in my class of arthrology,
amid the tensions of pharmacology.
Assignments queuing up like an endophyte,
followed by dreams of fright.
Suddenly, door opens wide,
rays of light so bright.
In peeped, a sharp face with a sharp nose,
beautifully dressed like a pink rose.
I stood up to see,
how beautiful she could be.
Bang! she closed the door,
leaving the books to fall on the floor.
I sat down recollecting those mind images of her,
till my class was over.
Later, I saw her in the library,
sitting with a hint of worry.
I occupied the seat in front of her,
just to begin admiring her.
Her face was a lot fairer,
her eyes were burried in a journal paper.
My eyes were stuck to her
but, she didn't bother
I began dreaming of us both together,
thinking of a relationship bond forever

I felt love in getting pain, as she would be my analgesic,
A sudden rise in temperature, wanting her to be my antipyretic.
If I was diabetic, she was my insulin,
If I was asthmatic, she was my asthalin.
Soon I began to move inch by inch,
from inside I got a strong pinch.
Now I spoke to her,
she didn't reply for a wonder
I was completely shocked,
my senses were blocked.
She was lost in her world,
playing with her fringe so curled.
soon my class mate came,
asking me not to act lame.
She also said, the girl in fornt was a patient here
who was dumb, and also couldn't hear.
Initially I had a feeling,
such a beauty, and difficulty in communicating.
I stood in front of her,
her responsive smile, unforgetable forever.
I turned back to work, cursing my fate
but, unfortunately its too late!

-Sulaiman Sait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...