stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

BLOOD DONATION EXPERIENCE (HAIKU)

     Today I had my first experience of donating blood, and it was a wonderful feeling, I wish I could sit for long and pen down a poem, but due to time restrictions, I'm going for a couple of  Haiku's ( short poem ), (though I'm still an amateur in it )



A needle puncture
lets the river of life
help the world










Bags of life,
willingly donated by good men
superheros for life











--> Sulaiman Sait


To know more about blood donation, check out my post on World Blood donation day, by clicking HERE

8 comments:

  1. Hats off to your good deed and the creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed ... nice to know you care for the world around and have the ability to express yourself poetically , so well . :) very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know sulaiman,that i am your fan for ur heart touching poems.hats off to u. keep writing and donating like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Senthilnathan sir --> thank you sir . . !!!
      Sure I will keep up with this :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...