stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Befikar Umar Bhar

"Every Man dies, But not every man lives -William Ross"

Life isn't easy for anyone, as there are challenges at every point. From cradle to grave, every day is a challenges to face which pretty much sums up a whole life time to settle down. It usually takes this life time to make a name for oneself. By the time one finds peace in having completed everything and decides to enjoy a retired life, he/she is down with some illness or some issues that do not let them relax... Agar koi chain se jiyega to kab ? (If some one has to live with peace when will it be ?) . Its time to forget everything behind and live Befikar Umar Bhar with IDBI Federal Life Insurance so that one can achieve their pending goals and unfulfilled wishes. Also in this blogpost I'm gonna share those five things I would wanna do that feature in my bucket list and I would love to do all of them if I could live Befikar Umar Bhar


1. To visit Stamford Bridge and watch Chelsea play live
      Stamford Bridge is the home of Chelsea Football Club (CFC) and Chelsea have undoubtedly been one of the best side in the premier league and Europe. Its hard for any visiting team to come to Stamford bridge and win a game against Chelsea cause of a formidable record that Chelsea FC holds.
      I would definitely wanna make it to Stamford Bridge and sit in the Shed end singing and cheering my team play right in front of me..

2. Go Scuba Diving in the barrier reef
      There is whole different world that lives under the sea and they fascinate me a lot. The great barrier reef being the largest coral reef and a house to many micro organism colonies. It would definitely be a pleasure to experience that and get close to them and to see those vibrant colors that they exhibit under sunlight. Going there would be nothing less that a colorful dream come true

3.Go Paragliding over Niagara falls
     Paragliding is one of those action sports that gives me an adrenaline rush every time I think about it. Also a few have succeeded in paragliding over the Niagara falls.There are many risks involced but everything about excitement is for grabs.

4. Being an author of a best seller book
     Writing has been my passion and I have written quite a lot, and for anyone who writes its a dream to be an author of a bestseller. I might be working towards it and I hope to reach this feat soon.

5. Go one a blind date
     Blind date is when two different people who haven't met previously go on a date set up by a mutual friend or someone. I have always enjoyed socializing and I would definitely wanna try going on a blind date with some random lady. Though I would want to define my limits, but I wouldn't restrain my self from having a great time after all Zindagi Nahi Milegi Doobara :)

This blogpost is a part of #BefikarUmarBhar campaign by IDBI Federal Life insurance in association with Indiblogger. Here (below) is the #BefikarUmarBhar video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...